We are currently seeking motivated and highly-qualified individuals in our Beijing office who are passionate about their work and want to help us provide our clients with unparalleled service. Please see our current job openings listed below and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master degree or above, with bar qualification in PRC or U.S.;
- Practical experience in a law firm preferred;
- Fluent in Chinese and English; working experiences in an English environment preferred;
- Hardworking, diligent, and can work under pressure;
- Detail-oriented, focused, team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Minimum 1 year experience as paralegal;
- Excellent in writing, outstanding ability in dealing with problems;
- Fluent in English writing, speaking and reading; prior experiences in an English working environment preferred;
- Hardworking, diligent, organized, can work under great pressure, have good interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor degree;
- Working experience in a similar assistant position preferred;
- Excellent written & spoken English ability;
- Hands-on PC experience in MS office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Access), Microsoft Outlook and internet;
- Must be a team player with self-initiative and strong communication skills;
- Able to work independently, under pressure & overtime may be required;
- Must be well organized and detail oriented;
- Positive and proactive working attitude and high ethical and integrity standards;
- Willingness to learn and apply new skills.